[Classifieds] [classifieds] Public workshop to start a Bicycling Master Plan for Falmouth - Aug 6th, 7pm

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Aug 5 14:33:43 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Scott Lindell" <slindell at mbl.edu>

Would you like a more bicycle-friendly Falmouth?

As a first step to developing a Bicycling Master Plan for our town, there will be a public meeting on August 6th, 2014 at 7 PM in the Falmouth Public Library's Hermann meeting room. Please join the members of the Falmouth Bikeways Committee along with Massachusetts Department of Transportation representatives, Cape Cod Commission planners, Glenn Cannon and Martha Hevenor; Cape Cod Rapid Transit ’s Tom Cahir; Falmouth’s Town Engineer, staff from State Representatives and Chamber of Commerce members. We want a strong showing of the bicycling community to gather the best ideas, and show our Town employees and elected representative how important healthy, safe and efficient transportation is to Falmouth and Cape Cod.

Scott Lindell
Chairman of the Falmouth Bikeways Committee

--
Scott Lindell
Director, Scientific Aquaculture Program

508/289-1113
fax 289-7900