[Classifieds] Dish on Fish in Falmouth, Meet the Fleet and more...

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Aug 21 12:19:23 EDT 2014

August 2014

	Dish on Fish in Falmouth

Seafood and Wine Dinner
Wednesday, September 17 | 6 p.m.

Join Cape Cod fishermen for a special dinner of locally-caught seafood paired with wines on Wednesday, September 17 at 6 p.m.

The dinner will be held at the Pickle Jar Kitchen , 170 Main Street, Falmouth.

Tickets are $75 per person (includes tax and gratuity), and all proceeds will be generously donated to the Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen's Alliance.

Reservations must be made in advance.
Call the Pickle Jar Kitchen to RSVP at 508-540-6760.

Get your Hookers Ball T-shirts

Now Available for Purchase Online
Missed your opportunity to grab a t-shirt at the Hookers Ball this year? Good news, there are still some left!

Made by our generous sponsor Mahi Gold , these t-shirts come in all sizes from SM to XXL and are a great collector's item. Show your support and purchase yours for $20 today !

Meet The Fleet

It's a Fluke! No, Really!
Wednesday, August 27 | 5:30 p.m.

Orleans Fisherman Craig Poosikian

Join us at the Fishermen's Alliance at 1566 Main St. in Chatham for the inside story on f luke .

Commercial fishermen Earl LeGeyt and Craig Poosikian w ill tell fish tales about fluke and share their experiences about the changes they have seen on the water this summer.
Chef Jonathan Haffmans from Vers in Chatham will prepare samples of Fluke Ceviche with Compressed Watermelon, Olive Oil Powder and Passion Fruit for all to enjoy. The food demonstration will start exactly at 5:30 p.m.

Free for Fishermen's Alliance members or $10 for non-members. To RSVP, please email or call 508-945-2432 ext. 111.

The Last Word

A Big Thanks to our Hookers Ball XIII Sponsors

Here's a word from one of them:

" Cape Cod Life Publications is pleased to have been a major sponsor of the Fishermen's Alliance for many years. I believe it is essential for local businesses to step up and support our local fishermen and their families in order to ensure a healthy coastal economy for Cape Cod's future."

~Stacey Smith, Advertising Manager, Cape Cod Life Publications

We'd like to thank our generous business community for all its support!

Thank you to our $10,000+ sponsors:

Thank you to our $5,000+ sponsors:

Thank you to our $2,500+ sponsors:

Please visit the full listing of our business sponsors .

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.
	Forward this email

This email was sent to bburbank at mbl.edu by rsvp at capecodfishermen.org |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe ™ | Privacy Policy .

Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen's Alliance | 1566 Main Street | Chatham | MA | 02633