[Classifieds] [classifieds] Car for Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:13:25 EST 2014

From: "Trevor Wardill" <twardill at mbl.edu>

Dear MBL colleagues,

As we need to move back to the UK, our VW Golf 2004 is for urgent sale at $3990 or best offer. It has been well serviced by VW and is in excellent condition (see pictures attached). It is a 5 door manual sedan with power windows and mirrors. Excellent fuel economy and the mileage is 119K. The car has just been detailed inside and out. Interested buyers can contact us using the details below.
Best, Trevor & Paloma

Trevor J. Wardill (Assistant Research Scientist)
Marine Biological Laboratory,
7 MBL Street, Woods Hole, MA 02543 USA
Email: twardill at mbl.edu

Office: 508-289-7663 Cell: 571-275-0156 Fax: 508-289-7900
Program in Sensory Physiology and Behavior: http://www.mbl.edu/pspb/