[Classifieds] [classifieds] Moving Overseas Electonics Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jan 21 12:00:59 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Trevor Wardill" <twardill at mbl.edu>

Dear Classifieds,

Please find attached a list of electronics goods for sale at very reduced prices. We are moving overseas and will not be able to use our electronic goods so they need to go in a hurry. We leave on the 31st, so please take a look and let me know by email or phone any items that you would like, or would like to make an offer for. I can then bring them to MBL for collection.
Regards, Trevor

Trevor J. Wardill (Assistant Research Scientist)
Marine Biological Laboratory,
7 MBL Street, Woods Hole, MA 02543 USA
Email: twardill at mbl.edu

Office: 508-289-7663 Cell: 571-275-0156 Fax: 508-289-7900
Program in Sensory Physiology and Behavior: http://www.mbl.edu/pspb/