[Classifieds] [classifieds] Opportunity to Present at NYC Marine Science Festival

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jul 11 13:24:45 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Diana Kenney" <dkenney at mbl.edu>

Bring your work to New York City at SUBMERGE!

NYC's first-ever marine science festival will take place October 5 on Pier 26 on the Hudson in Lower Manhattan. We are looking for researchers who would like to show their work to the public, particularly in hands-on or interactive ways, and/or through a public-friendly short talk.
More info about the festival can be found here

The deadline for registering to participate in SUBMERGE is July 15 . The registration link is:
https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=*dMjn3O-55RQTqKl97xqHg#

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Catherine Cramer ccramer at nysci.org

--
Diana Kenney
Science Writer/Editor, Communications
dkenney at mbl.edu
MBL Homepage | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Video