[Classifieds] [classifieds] Moving Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:22:59 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Rich Metzke" <rmetzke at mbl.edu>

I have a lot of stuff to sell, cause I will be moving and don't wanna store it. The moving sale will be on Saturday and Sunday (7/26 & 7/27.) Please call ahead so I know I will be home first. I may step out if its not busy. 508-564-1026.

I have a full size bed like new, old dresser and mirror with shelves on mirror, love seat, 6ft couch, glass coffee table, wheel chair like new, computer desk, Canon printer, windows XP, monitor, nice computer chair all one complete package. Best Offer, round dining table (wood), Antique lamps, Jim Beam Car Decanters in boxes as they are full of Jim Beam, night stands, antique copper fire extinguisher made into a three way light, any many other items too numerous to mention. Cuckoo clock from Germany was my Grandma's. Have to move this stuff.

If you wanna see it and buy before Saturday or Sunday, call me at 508-564-1026 or e-mail at
rmetzke at mbl.edu.