[Classifieds] [classifieds] LOOKING FOR RENTAL

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Aug 7 11:32:44 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Rich Metzke" <rmetzke at mbl.edu>

Hi -

I am in need of a rental for me and my girlfriend. I just was informed last night that I only have until October 1st to find a place to live so we are in need of a place as soon as possible.

We are looking for a 1 bedroom preferably in the Falmouth/Woods Hole area. I am looking for a long term apartment or house. I have been an employee of the MBL for 8 years. Please call my cell at 508-564-1026 or you can try my girlfriend's cell (Paula) at 774-392-6776. You may also reach me at: rmetzke at mbl.edu

Thank you!