[Classifieds] [classifieds] Russian Banana Fingerling Potatoes

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Aug 10 09:38:58 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Emily Reddington" <ereddington at mbl.edu>

We have several 1 lb bags of Russian Banana fingerling potatoes for sale. These beauties are a little bigger and more uniform than the Rose Finn fingerlings. The flesh is delicious and smooth and we prefer to eat them either roasted or sliced and pan-fried in some olive oil with a bit of salt. They are so good they never make it back into the fridge for leftovers. Each 1 lb bag is $4. Please email redhairfarm at gmail.com to reserve your potatoes. First come, first served. Potatoes are available for pickup at lunch time today (11:30-12:00 at the picnic table on the Lillie lawn overlooking Swope and Eel Pond)

Non-GMO Russian Banana Fingerling Potato - HEIRLOOM

The star of gourmet markets, this yellow finger-sized tuber sets the standard for fingerling flavor. Yellow flesh is fine-grained and perfect for boiling, roasting and baking. Crescent-shaped tubers with tapered ends are wonderfully buttery and tender. First grown by early Russian settlers. Fingerling • Gourmet variety • Stores well. ( Solanum tuberosum )

I'll be at sea for the duration of August. In September I'll be back with more produce. Should you have a hankering for salad greens or heirloom tomatoes, I can bring either tomorrow, Tuesday with pre-orders and a lunch-time pickup. Greens are $5 for a gallon bag. Mixed heirloom tomatoes of your choice are $4.50 per pound.
--
Emily Reddington
Research Assistant