[Classifieds] [classifieds] sailing partner

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jun 15 12:59:26 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Fernando Rodriguez" <skipperinwh at gmail.com >

I am looking for a sailing partner for my sailboat. I have an Oday 20 feet sailboat (1974), great boat and really solid, with swing keel. I do also have a mooring spot in Woods Hole. The boat It's still on the hard, on its trailer. I have an outboard motor too (6hp Evinrude 2 stroke).

I will travel abroad during the summer, probably for a few weeks; and I would like to count on someone who takes care of her while I'm away. The partnership wouldn't have to be for that period of time only, you'd enjoy the boat all season long. I don't have too much time to sail her anyway.

I'm open to any case and proposal. It would be good if you can help me to put her on the water too (and haul the boat after the season). The only thing I'll ask you is to get an insurance for your own to handle the boat. There are quite cheap, we'll look into it further. Of course I'll ask for some experience in boat handling and sailing ;)

Fair winds

F.