[Classifieds] [classifieds] Citation management workshop

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jun 25 09:11:57 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "John Furfey" <jfurfey at mbl.edu>

Dear Woods Hole Community,

This Friday the MBLWHOI Library will be leading an informal discussion on citation management tools and tips. We'll focus this session on taking a look at the Mendeley research manager ( www.mendeley.com ). However, we'll be prepared to discuss and help you with your citation manager of choice as well.

Friday, June 26th at 12:15pm in the MBLWHOI Library Grass Reading Room, 2nd floor MBL Lillie building.

Please email library at mbl.edu if you'd like specific issues to be covered.

Refreshments served. Feel free to bring your lunch.

John Furfey
Senior Automation Services Officer
MBLWHOI Library
Woods Hole, MA 02543 USA