[Classifieds] [classifieds] Final fall lecture at SEA: November 15

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Nov 2 09:36:47 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Anne Broache" <abroache at sea.edu>

Good morning,

Attached is a news release and a flyer with more information about SEA Semester’s final free, public faculty lecture of the fall season.

On Sunday, Nov. 15 at 1 p.m., Dr. Erik Zettler will give a talk on “Plastic Pollution and the Ocean Environment.” He will discuss findings by a joint research team from Sea Education Association, Marine Biological Laboratory, and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, who have been exploring the diversity and functions of the "Plastisphere” community—tiny microbes living on plastic debris in seawater— through a variety of cutting-edge research methods.

We invite you to post and share these materials through your event calendars and other publications.

Information is also available on our website: http://www.sea.edu/sea_currents/single/fall_faculty_lecture_series_november_2015

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Many thanks,
Anne

Anne Broache
Marketing Coordinator