[Classifieds] [classifieds] Looking for housing

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:39:12 EST 2015

From: "George Jarvis" <georgecjarvis at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I will be returning to the MBL this spring to fill a short term ( January 4th-May 27th ) position in the Mark Welch Lab, and I am trying to lock down some temporary housing in the area. I had good luck going through the MBL laball email list the last time I needed housing in Woods Hole/Falmouth, so I figured I would post this inquiry here. If any of you have an available room to rent, or know of others that are looking to fill vacancies in the area, I would appreciate it if you could pass my information along to them. My email address is georgecjarvis at gmail.com , and my cell phone number is 207-604-4458 . I appreciate your help!

Regards,

George