[Classifieds] [classifieds] Falmouth orchestra seeks members

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:25:08 EST 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Melanie Hayn" <mhayn at mbl.edu>

The Falmouth Chamber Players Orchestra is starting it's winter/spring 2016 concert run, and is seeking new members!
This April we're performing works by Beethoven, Bach, and Strauss.
Rehearsals are Thursday nights in central Falmouth.

We have open seats for:
all strings (violin, viola, cello, bass)
oboe
bassoon
horn
trumpet
percussion

And we're always enthusiastic about meeting any member of the community that would like to be on our alternate list or to play smaller chamber works!

Email Melanie for more information and to set up an audition: MelanieHayn at gmail.com