[Classifieds] Apartment share in Falmouth (Sept-April, 2017)

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jul 18 16:51:06 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a bedroom available in my apartment on Main Street, Falmouth. It is
5 mins. walk to bike path, bus depot. Two bedrooms share a bathroom in the
house. Bedrooms are furnished; hardwood floors; well equipped kitchen.
Parking is available for one car. No pets, smoking or drugs. References
Requested. Rent includes utilities: electricity, water, gas, wifi. First
and last month's rent to reserve. Email contact preferred at
tarankalra at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Taran

--