[Classifieds] [classifieds] babysitter wanted for July and August

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:40:12 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jocelyn Malamy [MGC]" <jmalamy at bsd.uchicago.edu>

Hi All: My husband and I will be working at MBL for six weeks, from July 4th-August 12th. My daugher is 8 years old. She will be attending the Children's School of Science in the mornings, but we are looking for someone to babysit for her in the afternoons. Do you know of anyone (spouse? college student?) that would like to make a little extra money babysitting this summer? This would even be appropriate for a responsible high school student, as no driving is required.

Thanks in advance
Jocelyn Malamy

Jocelyn Malamy, Ph.D.
Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology
The University of Chicago
Gordon Center for Integrative Science W519U
929 East 57th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
USA

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences