[Classifieds] [classifieds]: FOR SALE: Specialized Fat Boy 24 Bike

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jun 16 09:00:57 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

From: "Duane Martin" <duane_martin at hotmail.com>

I am selling a brand new, never been used, Specialized Fat Boy 24 child’s bike that I won in a raffle. This bike sells for $800 – I am looking for $600, or best offer. The description and specs can be found here:

http://www.seriouscycles.com/m/product/specialized-fatboy-24-223669-1.htm

With a lightweight aluminum frame and gigantic 4-inch wide tires, the Specialized Fatboy 24 devours snow, mud, and sand like a boss. The super-wide 24-inch aluminum rims have the stability and durability to roll through rocky, root-filled trails with an ease that promises confidence and fun. SRAM's got drivetrain duties covered with a quick-shifting X4 drivetrain. And, powerful Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes deliver solid stopping power. Whether you and your child are looking forward to the next snow day or just want a unique trail experience, the Fatboy 24 is guaranteed to make everyone smile.

Photos are attached. I live in Plymouth but can also bring the bike to the Woods Hole area. Call or email me for additional information.

508.322.0223

duane_martin at hotmail.com