[Classifieds] [classifieds]: FOR SALE: 3 TIX TO PATRIOTS OPENING DAY AT GILLETTE SEPT 18 VS MIAMI OR OCT 2 VS BUFFALO

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:17:08 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sue B" <kazman1 at comcast.net>

I'm selling 2 different Patriots games at Gillette Stadium this regular season. There are 3 tickets per game next to each other in section 239, row 11. The tiered pricing listed below is per ticket.
I've attached a picture of the view from section 239. I work in Falmouth and live on the Cedarville/Sagamore Beach line and can meet at a mutual location for this sale. I do have the Patriots issued tickets on hand. Cash only. For more info, text or call: 508-846-6115 or email: kazman1 at comcast.net

GAME DATE

2 Sun, Sept 18 vs Miami at 1 PM - $175 each ticket

4 Sun, Oct 2 vs Buffalo at 1 PM - $150 each ticket