[Classifieds] [classifieds]: Crew wanted for Herreshoff S-class sailboat

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jun 26 12:44:40 EDT 2017

From: Pam Hinkle <phinkle at falmouthacademy.org>

Are you 14 or older and interested in sailing and racing a sailboat?

I have a 27-1/2 foot Herreshoff S-class sailboat based in Quissett Harbor and I am seeking crew members. Desire to sail, learn more, and race sailboats is what is important, not experience. I am a sailing instructor and am happy to teach you.  Our races are usually on Saturdays from 11:15 to about 5:15 and sometimes on Sundays or Holidays. Depending on your need for experience and desire, we can also sail on other days.

If you are interested or have questions, call or text Jeff Whittle at 610-350-7882<tel:%28610%29%20350-7882>.