[Classifieds] [classifieds]: Chamber music concert this weekend

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed May 17 08:10:58 EDT 2017

________________________________
From: Melanie Hayn <mhayn at mbl.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:10 PM
To: classifieds
Subject: Chamber music concert this weekend

Spring Musicale!

Sunday, May 21st at 3pm
<http://falmouthchamberplayers.org/Concert%20Schedule.html>
John Wesley United Methodist Church<https://www.jwumcfalmouth.org/>
270 Gifford Street, Falmouth MA
(At the corner of Jones and Gifford)

Join us this Sunday as the Falmouth Chamber Players continue our tradition of bringing great music and fun to Cape Cod audiences.

We're excited to present this concert featuring selections from some of our favorite compositions for small ensembles, with works by Bach, Kohler, Schubert, Martinu, Jacob, Gershwin, and more!

Read more about the pieces to be performed and the musicians (including several MBL & WHOI employees) in the story by Marilyn Rowland in Notes on The Arts<https://notesonthearts.com/>, which will be posted to her site later this week.

http://falmouthchamberplayers.org/Concert%20Schedule.html