[Classifieds] Stroller for Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:55:22 EDT 2018

I am selling my BOB Revolution stroller described below:

  *   Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
  *   State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride
  *   Easy, two-step fold for convenient transportation and storage
  *   Travel system ready when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (I can include this as well for no additional cost).

Also has a handlebar console to keep snacks/drinks for kids or your water bottle while exercising.

The car seat adaptor is necessary for babies under 9 months (just let me know if you want this as well).

The stroller is in great shape as it has been kept in the garage, out of the weather.

Asking only $100 (including car seat adaptor if you want it and handlebar console - extra storage).

Please email me at lmurphy at mbl.edu<mailto:lmurphy at mbl.edu> if interested.

Thanks, Leslie

<mailto:cjohnson at mbl.edu>

<mailto:cjohnson at mbl.edu>