[Classifieds] [SEMCO] One Ocean, One Cape Cod: A Marine Celebration!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jun 1 13:11:34 EDT 2018

Join Ocean Protection Advocacy Kids, Inc. (OPAK) for a FREE screening of
Sylvia Earle's documentary Mission Blue (OPAK is a proud member of the
Mission Blue partner network of organizations committed to protecting 30%
of the world's oceans by 2030)!

This screening is in honor of World Oceans Day (June 8th) and will be held
at 9am on Saturday June 9th at the Chatham Orpheum Theater! Following the
film we will be hosting a panel discussion on ocean advocacy which will be
moderated by Monomoy Regional High School's STEMinist Club. Light
refreshments will be available for purchase at the theater during our meet
and greet before the film.

Panelists include representatives from CCS, PBCB, APCC, AWSC, and the Cape
Cod Chamber of Commerce's Blue Economy Project. The event is being sponsored by Nauset Marine.

Seats are going fast so please register today at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/one-ocean-one-cape-cod-a-marine-celebration-tickets-42446595911
One Ocean, One Cape Cod: A Marine Celebration! Tickets ...<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/one-ocean-one-cape-cod-a-marine-celebration-tickets-42446595911>
www.eventbrite.com
Eventbrite - Ocean Protection Advocacy Kids, Inc. presents One Ocean, One Cape Cod: A Marine Celebration! - Saturday, June 9, 2018 at Chatham Orpheum Theater, Chatham, MA.

For questions regarding the One Ocean, One Cape Cod event please email
Jeffrey Morgan at jmorgan at opakedu.org<mailto:jmorgan at opakedu.org>

To learn more about OPAK please visit their website at www.opakedu.org<http://www.opakedu.org/>

Hope to see you there!

Jeffrey Morgan