[Classifieds] Free-standing air conditioner - free for you to pick up

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jun 21 10:34:54 EDT 2018

We have a free-standing air conditioner over 10 years old that is able to cool a reasonable size room (e.g. a large livingroom). It has a hose that delivers hot air out a window, and it has a reservoir that needs to be emptied about every day when climate is very hot and muggy.  We no longer use it because we installed a mini-split system in the wall. If you would like this freestanding (rolling) unit and you can pick it up from our Falmouth house, it's yours!  Picture attached to show the size.

Zoe G. Cardon, Senior Scientist  |  The Ecosystems Center, MBL  |  7 MBL Street  |  Woods Hole, Massachusetts   02543-1015  | Phone: 508-289-7473  | Fax: 508-457-1548  | E-Mail: zcardon at mbl.edu<mailto:zcardon at mbl.edu>  | http://www.mbl.edu/ecosystems/cardon