[Classifieds] Room for Rent

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed May 2 10:52:40 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am renting a room in my house. The rent is $900 plus utilities. In the winter it is $300 gas, plus $100 electricity and we split it. In summer both decrease. The house has a kitchen, dinning and living room space, 2 bathrooms, a deck (the house is on the lake), small laundry in the house, big laundry with coins on the premises. Parking is available. I am a 38 years old research scientist at MBL and I have a cat, so consider allergies. Let me know if you are interested for more details.

Karina

Karina J. Vargas, Ph.D.

Research Scientist

Marine Biological Laboratory