[Classifieds] FOR SALE: 1 OR 2 TILE MATE TILES - NEVER LOSE YOUR SMART PHONE OR KEYS AGAIN

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon May 14 08:58:59 EDT 2018

I'm selling 2 Tile Mate tiles.  $15 for one or $25 for both.  These tiles are brand new and have never been used.  I've been using one for a couple of months and it's come in handy on a few occasions.  They are a great gift idea.

I work in the Falmouth/Woods Hole area and live in the S. Plymouth area.  I'm willing to meet at a mutual location for a cash exchange for the Tile Mates.  The Tile Mate must be set up and used with a smart phone.  The specs for the Tile Mate is shown below.  For more info text/call: 508-846-6115 or email: kazman1 at comcast.net

Never Lose Your Keys, Phone, Or Anything Again

Tile Mate has a convenient hole, perfect for attaching to your keys, purse, backpack and more. Now, you can easily find all your important things.

Tile Mate easily hooks onto keychains or attaches to anything you care about. It’s the small, powerful companion for life’s little valuables.

Our Bluetooth tracking will find items in a short to medium range distance. For the longer range, the Tile community’s global network can help find your item.

Compatibility

Tile works on Apple iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or BLE

* Supported Apple Devices using iOS 8.1+: iPhone (Released 2011 or newer): 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus; iPad (Released 2012 or later): 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air, Pro; iPad Mini; iPod Touch 5th gen and above; Apple Watch (your iPhone (5 or later) must be running iOS 8.2 or higher to support the Apple Watch).
* Supported Android Devices using 4.4.2 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop, with the exception of Marshmallow 6.0.0): Samsung Galaxy: S5, S6, S7, S8; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 5; OnePlus One; HTC One M8; HTC One; LG Nexus: 4, 5, 6; Motorola Moto X; Moto G.
* If your device is not on this list but uses Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance Tile will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios.

Product information

Size:1-Pack

Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 0.2"

Weight: 0.16 ounces

Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal battery required and included.

Setting Up Your Tile App

To begin using your Tile, please follow these instructions:

1. Download the Tile app.

2. Open the Tile app and register for an account.

3. Enter your email address.

4. Create a new password.

5. Open the confirmation email you'll receive in your inbox to confirm your email address.

6. Open the Tile app and log in with your email address and newly created password.

7. Follow the prompts to allow Tile access to Bluetooth and Location Finding so you can see your Tiles on a map.

Linking Your Tiles to the App

Adding a Tile to your app is easy! Just follow these quick instructions for each new Tile that you

would like to use:

1. Add a Tile: Tap the + button to add a Tile.

2. Press the "Tile" button or "e" button firmly on the Tile until you hear it play a tune.

3. Place the Tile on your device as directed by the app.

4. Pick what your Tile is going to be attached to

5. Activate your Tile.

6. Be happy because now you can always find your stuff!