[Classifieds] Woods Hole Folk Music Society presents Sarah McQuaid

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:20:43 EDT 2018

For those of you who attended our opening concert on October 7, I can only say “WOW”. What a great performance! And for those of you who were not there, it was standing-room-only, so please plan ahead for the rest of the great concerts we are having this year!!

This Sunday, October 21, we are excited to be hosting Sarah McQuaid. This singer-songwriter-guitarist cannot be pigeonholed, as she moves easily from 16th century lute songs to historic Cuban jazz or from Irish and Appalachian ballads to emotional originals and contemporary songs. Her voice has been likened to malt whiskey and melted chocolate, so maybe that provides suggestions for our treats at intermission?!

Tickets are only available at the door and can be purchased for $20, with discounts for members, seniors and youth. We open the doors at 7:00 PM, and the concert begins at 7:30. Season ticket holders will have reserved seating until 7:25 PM and may come to the front of the ticket line at any time after doors are opened.

We always welcome donations of baked goods to serve at intermission. Many thanks to our generous bakers!

 Hope to see you there!