[Classifieds] April 23 Diversity and Inclusion Community Meeting, Falmouth Public Library

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:45:08 EDT 2019

Hello,

The Woods Hole Diversity Advisory Committee (http://www.woodsholediversity.org/) invites you to our upcoming community meeting titled "Not Your Average Diversity Discussion" on April 23 in the Falmouth Public Library. Doors open at 5, discussion is 5:30-7, refreshments will be provided!

Woods Hole Diversity Initiative: promoting diversity in science<http://www.woodsholediversity.org/>
www.woodsholediversity.org
Woods Hole Diversity Initiative Making Woods Hole a wonderful place – for everyone. The science institutions in Woods Hole are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community.

[cid:98642edd-ceee-4ebf-9a92-2d4cb8695a84]

We aim to bring together folks who work at the various scientific institutions in Woods Hole and the greater Upper Cape community to discuss common goals, actions, and challenges. Through this effort we hope to create the opportunity for more collaboration between the science institutions and Upper Cape area on Diversity and Inclusion efforts.

All are welcome to what will be a safe and respectful space for a frank conversation. If you could share this invitation and attached flyer to your networks that would be awesome. If you plan to join or can't make it but want to share some thoughts please fill out our (very quick) survey:

https://forms.gle/gcMU9HE4b3MQpSGN7

Hope to see you there!

Kayleah and the Diversity Advisory Committee