[Classifieds] Canon Rebel T6 DSLR Wi-Fi Camera with 2 Lenses & Accessories for sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Dec 6 13:50:37 EST 2019

Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera for sale, in perfect condition and has been only used once. You will receive everything that came with the camera plus extras purchased separately. Includes built in Wi-Fi; 18-55mm standard zoom lens; 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens; Tiffen 58mm UV Protector glass filters for each lens; Tiffen 58mm 812 Color Warming and Circular Polarizing Glass Filters with 4 pocket pouch; lens covers and lens cap keeper holders for each lens; JJC GSP-1300D Optical GLASS LCD Screen Protector Film; SanDisk Ultra 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card speed up to 80MB/s; SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card up to 95MB/s; USB to camera interface cable; battery pack; battery charger; strap; camera bag; instruction manual; instructional video. Also included is an older SanDisk USB MicroMate Card Reader. Total paid for all items is just over $500, selling price is $450.
Laurie Brown
Marine Biological Laboratory
lbrown at mbl.edu<mailto:lbrown at mbl.edu>