[Classifieds] Summer orchestra - musicians wanted!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:46:18 EDT 2019

Do you play an orchestral instrument (particularly strings, horn, trumpet, oboe - or other winds) and are looking to play this summer?

Join the Falmouth Chamber Players Orchestra this July!  No auditions necessary as we read through some great repertoire by Beethoven, Ravel, and Mendelssohn. We don't have a concert this session, we're just playing for the enjoyment of the music!

Wednesday July 10
Monday July 15
Wednesday July 17
Monday July 22
Wednesday July 24

All sessions are at the Cape Conservatory on Highfield Drive, Falmouth from 7pm until 9:15.

Email Melanie to sign up and for more info: mhayn at mbl.edu

http://falmouthchamberplayers.org/Concert%20Schedule.html