[Classifieds] Mashpee apartment available August 1

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jun 11 14:27:49 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am moving and have a year-round one bedroom, one bath apartment
available for rent August 1 in the Mashpee commons. The apartment is
~900 sq ft and is $1525/month.

I am looking for someone to take over my year-round lease. Please
contact me if interested and see attached photos.

Apartment features include:

- 2nd floor apartment with elevator

- High ceilings and good natural light

- Relatively updated kitchen

- Dishwasher

- Four closets

- Accommodating property managers

- Parking included

- Gas heat and AC

- Will consider cats

- Coin operated laundry down the hall on same level

- Conveniently located next to the Organic Market and within walking
distance of the Mashpee Commons shops. Residency includes Mashpee
Commons discounts.

Thanks,

Kristen

541-285-5987