[Classifieds] Toyota Corolla for Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:46:17 EDT 2019

We are moving abroad so we are not able to take our car with us, so it's available for sale now:

- Make and model: Toyota Corolla

- Year: 2001

- Odometer: 224,229 miles. Almost highway miles

-  Reliable and gas saving car

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_10_generic_list.png] DSC_0207.JPG<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GSuJQX6LHpvK9S0cs0FLZunbS1pEPsva/view?usp=drive_web>
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_10_generic_list.png] DSC_0215.JPG<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vf6ILB-2GYJz_8JlmJo6gjMX4L1Snphf/view?usp=drive_web>

-  Has some cosmetic damages but no accidents so far.

-  Free and clear title with excellent engine. Just changed the battery and inspected last year.

-  No pets, no smoking

Please see the attached pictures, more pics are available upon your request.

My asking price is $600 but all offers are considered. Please don't hesitate to contact to me if you are interested or have any questions at:

maidhbkhn at gmail.com<mailto:maidhbkhn at gmail.com> or text me at 401-536-0271

Thank you!

<mailto:cjohnson at mbl.edu>

<mailto:cjohnson at mbl.edu>