[Classifieds] Roommate wanted in 3 br house in village; ocean view, cheap rent

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:08:30 EST 2019

We are looking for a new roommate in our three bedroom house in the
Woods Hole village. It's quite close to the bike path and Woods Hole
village businesses and beaches. It has a nice yard/patio/firepit/veggie
garden, a view of Martha's Vineyard across the sound, and private beach
access (via nice neighbors!). The house is two floors plus an unfinished
basement fitted with a washer/drier and lots of storage.  The kitchen
appliances are pretty new, and we have already furnished the shared
spaces.  You would share the house with two WHOI women and a very nice dog.

The ideal move in date is Jan 1, but we are flexible for the right
person. :) The rent is $600 per person + shared utilities. I have
attached some photos, assuming the listserv will let them through. You
can email me with questions, Brittany Widner, bwidner at whoi.edu

--
Brittany Widner
Postdoctoral Investigator