[Classifieds] Looking to teach Robotics or Digital Photography this summer?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Nov 25 08:56:40 EST 2019

*FALMOUTH ACADEMY SUMMER 2020* is looking to fill two positions. One week
of teaching robotics using Legos Mindstorm kits and one week of teaching
digital photography. Classes are one week in length and run either mornings
or afternoons. Students are ages 7-12 years and the max class size is 12
students.  Teacher pay is $30/hr for class time. For more information,
please contact Susan Moffat, Director of FA summer, at
smoffat at falmouthacademy.org, 508-524-6924. Please respond prior to November
27th and thx

--
Susan Moffat
Director of Falmouth Academy Summer

*Harnessing the power of inspired learning in a world-renowned scientific
and vibrant artistic community, Falmouth Academy emboldens each student to
take creative and intellectual risks to confidently engage the challenges
of our times.*

We value the beauty of knowledge and the joy of conversation.
We value collaboration and generosity of spirit.
We value the power of a culture of kindness.
We value relationships built on trust, respect, and direct communication.
We value the wonder of imagination.
We value each student’s pursuit of diverse challenges and opportunities.
We value teachers as models of confident, rich adulthood.