[Classifieds] Roommate wanted in 3 br house with ocean view, cheap rent, July 1 move in

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:05:22 EDT 2020

We are looking for a new roommate in our three bedroom house in the
Woods Hole village. It's close to the bike path and Woods Hole village
businesses and beaches. It has a nice yard/patio/firepit/veggie garden,
a view of Martha's Vineyard across the sound, and private beach access
(via nice neighbors!). The house is two floors plus an unfinished
basement fitted with a washer/drier and lots of storage.  The kitchen
appliances are pretty new, and we have already furnished the shared
spaces, and furniture in the bedroom is available for sale from the
tenant who is leaving.   You would share the house with two WHOI women
and a very nice dog. Sorry, but we cannot accommodate additional pets.

The move in date is July 1. The rent is $600 per person + shared
utilities. I have attached some photos, assuming the listserv will let
them through. You can email me with questions, Brittany Widner,
bwidner at whoi.edu

--
Brittany Widner
Postdoctoral Investigator