[Classifieds] Two month old 13" x 13" Lock top chimney damper for sale - $50

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Oct 6 17:55:45 EDT 2020

Installed two months ago by Old Tyme Chimney Sweep Inc, but we then changed plans and just installed a cast iron gas stove as opposed to a log burner, ergo the lock top chimney damper has just been removed.

13” x  13” ….. and will fit a 9" x 9" to 12 1/2" x 12 1/2” flue
$50.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DTzrCS65xgdkUzXc9

In perfect condition with everything you need to install including cable, locking bracket and fixtures.  All you need is a ladder and some high temp silicon.

https://youtu.be/LTy1FkSOPKo

We live in West Barnstable but are in Falmouth two or three times a week so can hand over there if more convenient.

thx
Lawrence
Dr. Lawrence W. Carpenter
Marine Scientist