[Classifieds] $60 each- 2 Patriots Vs Washington Pre season tickets for sale Aug 12

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed May 26 11:50:09 EDT 2021

I am selling 2 tickets for the Patriots Vs Washington Pre season football game at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA on Thursday night, Aug 12, 2021 at 7:30pm for $60 per ticket.

The 2 seats are located in section 239, row 11 and are next to each other.  Picture of view from seats is attached.

I will electronically send the tickets over to buyer in person when we meet for the purchase/exchange.  I live in the Cedarville area of S. Plymouth and could meet buyer in a mutual agreed upon location.

Please text or call: 508-846-6115 or email: Kazman1 at comcast.net for more info on the game.