[Classifieds] Downtown Falmouth 2bed/1bath house rental

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:19:14 EST 2021

Hi all,

My partner and I are looking for someone to take over our lease at a 2 bed/1 bath house near Main Street in Falmouth starting in January. We are moving out at the end of December and have a year-round lease for $1600/month.

The house is in a great location close to downtown Falmouth, the bike path, and Surf Drive Beach, and is a good size for one or two people. It has a patio, a washer and dryer, and extra storage in the garage.

If anyone is interested, or might know someone who is, contact me directly at vfrazier333 at gmail.com<mailto:vfrazier333 at gmail.com> and I will put you in touch with my landlord.

Best,
Vickie

Vickie Frazier (she/her)