[Classifieds] Falmouth community orchestra seeks players

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Sat Sep 4 14:19:17 EDT 2021

The Falmouth Chamber Players Orchestra is seeking new members this season. We're planning to have a fall season (with vaccination requirement for the players), and will be playing:
Haydn: Symphony 104 (London)
Overture: Rossini Il Signor Bruschino
Debussy: Petite Suite

We're particularly seeking strings for all sections, as well as French horn and percussion, but welcome players of any instrument to get in touch!

Rehearsals are Thursdays from 7pm to 9pm, culminating in a concert November 6-7 (audience attendance and venue TBD based on the covid situation).

Contact Melanie if you're interested or want more information!
MelanieHayn at gmail.com