[Classifieds] FOR SALE: 2 Regular season Patriots game tickets for 4 different games

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Sun Jul 17 13:49:25 EDT 2022

Is anyone interested in attending a Pats game at Gillette this season?  Seat view is shown below.  Patriots tickets are electronic and can be downloaded via the Ticketmaster or Patriots app. I live on the Cedarville/Sagamore Beach line and can meet up with buyer for a cash sale and ticket transfer at a mutual public location.
I have 2 tickets together in section 239 row 11 to:

The Bears Oct 24 at 8:15pm for $145 per ticket

Buffalo Dec 1 at 8:15pm for $175 per ticket

Bengals Dec 24 at 1pm for $175 per ticket

Miami Jan 1 at 1pm for $145 per ticket

Call or text Sue at 508-846-6115 or email: kazman1 at comcast.net for more details.