[Classifieds] FOR SALE 2 PATRIOTS VS GIANTS 8/11/22 AND OR 2 PATRIOTS VS PANTHERS 8/19/22 FOR $65 PER TICKET PER GAME

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jun 13 19:00:42 EDT 2022

I'm selling my 2 Patriots vs NY Giants and 2 Patriots vs Carolina Panthers
game tickets being played at Gillette Stadium.

Giants game is Thursday, Aug 11, 2022 and Panthers games is Friday, August
19, 2022.  Both games are at 7pm.   My 2 seats are together in section 239
row 11.

Each ticket is $65 for each game.

Tickets can only be transferred electronically to the Patriots/Ticketmaster
app.  No paper tickets are allowed anymore.  Bags are not allowed in the
stadium.

The view from my seats is attached, along with flyers that I created.

If you are interested in either game, please contact me via email at:
kazman1 at comcast.net or via text or phone call to Sue at: 508-846-6115.

I live on the Sagamore Beach/S. Plymouth line, and am willing to meet buyer
at a mutual location for the cash exchange and transfer of the game tickets.

Thank you.