[Classifieds] Gardening for the Birds Workshop this Weekend

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Apr 4 08:59:39 EDT 2023

Resilient Roots Workshop this Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 9am at the West Barnstable Community Building.

Resilient Roots is pleased that Mark Faherty from Mass Audubon will be speaking to us about how we can landscape our yards to encourage birds. With the growing issues of rodents on the Cape, often from bird feeders, we will learn about alternatives that will help the birds but not compound the problems feeders can cause. Mark will address how we can provide habitat, food and water for our feathered friends year-round.  Also, what birds need extra help because of habitat loss and how can we be part of the solution? This presentation will be at the West Barnstable Community Building.

We have a sliding scale fee system.  The cost for us to bring you the workshop is $25.  If you feel you can help out another person to come you can pay $30.  If you can't afford the full cost you can pay $20.
Thank You!