[Classifieds] Ocean Encounters, 4/12 - "Ocean Plastics - How harmful are they, and how do we know?"

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Apr 11 15:06:21 EDT 2023

Plastics are one of the most common substances in everyday life, found in everything from toothbrushes to cell towers. Now they have spread throughout the ocean, with surprising and costly consequences for us and for our ocean planet. Speakers: John Stegeman, Ocean Toxicologist, WHOI; Kara Lavender Law, Oceanographer, Sea Education Association; Sarah Dunlop, Head, Plastics & Human Health, Minderoo Foundation. Hosted by Veronique LaCapra, Director of Special Projects for Advancement, WHOI.

April 12, 2023, 07:30 P.M. in Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada)
Register at: https://www.whoi.edu/ocean-encounters-registration/