[Classifieds] Rental Housing in Woods Hole | Northeastern intern at Martha's Vineyard Times

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Apr 26 16:42:27 EDT 2023

Hi,
    I am Adarsh Bhat, a Northeastern graduate journalism student interning at Martha's Vineyard Times in the Summer of 2023. I am looking for an apartment to rent, preferably on Martha's Vineyard Island or in Woods Hole from May-August 2023. I am also looking for roommates who would be willing to share the apartment with me. I am really keen on taking up this internship opportunity with MVTimes but need affordable housing on or near the island for the Summer in order for this opportunity to work. Feel free to contact me via. my email: bhat.ada at northeastern.edu for any inquiries or leads.
Thank You!