[Classifieds] Job Posting: Community Educator at the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Dec 20 13:01:09 EST 2023

The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy seeks a full-time Community Educator

The Community Educator will engage the public in research-based education programs, Gills Club Workshops, school programs, and summer programs, centered around shark biology, white shark research, and ocean conservation.

This position reports to the Community Engagement Manager. The Community Educator will work closely with the Community Engagement Manager to execute AWSC education programs throughout the year.

To Apply:  Submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, your resume, and contact information for three references to jobs at atlanticwhiteshark.org<mailto:jobs at atlanticwhiteshark.org>. The subject of your email should include “Community Educator.” We will begin reviewing resumes for this position in January.

Learn more about the position here: https://www.atlanticwhiteshark.org/employment

Thank you!
--
Kristen Smith
Pronouns She/Her/Hers
Community Engagement Manager
Atlantic White Shark Conservancy
774-840-4225
If this email is sent during hours that are not typical work hours, please know this reflects my own work schedule and an immediate response is not expected.