[Classifieds] Friends of FSC -- FEBRUARY 2023 GROCERY LIST

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:53:11 EST 2023

      Greetings from the Falmouth Service Center,

Attached please find the February 2023 Grocery List. As was shared with our Pantry and Thrift Shop volunteers last week, the Greater Boston Food Bank is predicting an upsurge in the use of pantries across the country beginning in late March or very early April when the Federal dollars supporting the increased COVID Food Stamp relief benefits will be coming to an end. We're already seeing on average 420-430 client families each week with the last two weeks reaching 454 and 482 respectively. It's hard to imagine the demand increasing, but the Food Bank says we should expect it. Whatever you can do to help is, as always, most appreciated.

Thank you so much, Sharon

Sharon Howard

Volunteer Coordinator

Falmouth Service Center

611 Gifford Street

Falmouth, MA   02540

508-548-2794

sharonh at falmouthservicecenter.org

www.falmouthservicecenter.org<http://www.falmouthservicecenter.org>

[cid:100b7ff4-184a-447c-87e4-4807f1dbba75]