[Classifieds] Now Accepting STREAM Grant Proposals | MIT Sea Grant

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:11:27 EDT 2023

MIT Sea Grant is now accepting proposals through our STREAM Grants program, open to a diversity of Massachusetts applicants. STREAM Grants — Solutions Through Research, Education, and Art in Massachusetts<https://seagrant.mit.edu/stream/> support small, innovative projects up to $9,999 that align with MIT Sea Grant’s coastal and marine focus areas.

We welcome proposals from faculty and students at Massachusetts universities, P-12 educators, individuals and artists working with museums and nonprofits, and many others!

If you have any questions or would like to discuss an idea, please connect with Mary Newton Lima and Lily Keyes via seagrantinfo at mit.edu<mailto:seagrantinfo at mit.edu> or submit a STREAM Interest Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUb2PPeH73rtCiMD7NZU-Ubpem-xEshf8C3wMjW6OIeOS8JA/viewform>. We look forward to hearing from you.

·         Request eSeaGrant access by August 31, 2023 at 5pm ET

·         Apply by September 1, 2023 at 5pm ET

·         Learn more and view the full RFP: seagrant.mit.edu/stream<https://seagrant.mit.edu/stream/>

Thank you,

MIT Sea Grant

[cid:image003.png at 01D9BEF9.FEC6DD00]<https://seagrant.mit.edu/stream/>