[Classifieds] JUNE GROCERY LIST FOR THE FALMOUTH SERVICE CENTER

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jun 1 12:25:13 EDT 2023

Dear Falmouth Service Center friends,

Attached please find the Service Center's June grocery list for your use in the new month.

On Saturday, May 13, 2023, local postal carriers and 25 of our most dedicated volunteers, unloaded more than 5 TONS of donated grocery items for our client choice grocery distribution program.  We were thrilled with the response from the community this year, and particularly grateful that so many of the donated items appeared on our May grocery list.  Thank you so much to all those involved in making this such a success this year.

Just last week, we had one of our busiest weeks yet with 505 households visiting the Service Center for their groceries and 118 families visiting our twice monthly market at Joint Base Cape Cod.  We hope you will continue to post and share our June list in all the ways you have been doing.  it goes a long way toward helping us ensure that we have an adequate supply of groceries for our clients even as we continue to experience shortages each week from the Food Bank due to continued supply chain and labor shortage issues.

Thank you!

Best, Sharon and the entire FSC & Hnh staff team

Sharon Howard

Volunteer Coordinator

Falmouth Service Center

611 Gifford Street

Falmouth, MA   02540

508-548-2794

sharonh at falmouthservicecenter.org

www.falmouthservicecenter.org<http://www.falmouthservicecenter.org>

[cid:baf079bd-25d2-476e-b2e1-2917f361519e]