[Classifieds] We Are All Whalers

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jun 15 12:58:46 EDT 2023

Join WHOI marine scientist, author, and veterinarian Michael J. Moore for a conversation with WHOI host Véronique LaCapra about the ongoing struggle for conservation of the North Atlantic right whale and the subject of his book, We Are All Whalers. Moore's research sheds light on the physiology and pathology of imperiled marine animals. His book describes how we, as a society can improve our habits and implement ways to create lasting conservation efforts to reduce the threat on large-whale survival and welfare.
Join us for a reception in the Redfield Lobby and a demonstration of on-demand (aka rope-less) fishing gear off Dyer’s Dock immediately after the event. Autographed copies of We Are All Whalers will be available for purchase. This event is free and open to the public.

Register at: https://www.whoi.edu/yawkey-series/
Location: Redfield Auditorium, 45 Water St, Woods Hole, MA,
Date/Time: June 22, 2023 from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.