[Classifieds] Concerts in a Woods Hole living room (with email contact)

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:36:57 EDT 2023

Concerts in a Woods Hole living room

Members of the Woods Hole community, including its
various scientific and educational institutions, are
cordially invited to join my house concert list. I put on
a couple of concerts a month. My tastes range from
traditional jazz, a la Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman,
Ella Fitzgerald, through progressive jazz, progressive
bluegrass (aka newgrass), Brazilian acoustic music, and
whatever else I feel passionately enough about to share
with my friends. Usually I charge $40 (plus fees).
All the money I get goes to the musicians.

This Friday, there's a Nashville group, the Jeff Picker
Band. In April we have three concerts, a) jug band and
blues legend Geoff Muldaur, b) Jason Anick and his Gypsy
jazz band Rhythm Future, and c) jazz singer Cyrille Aimée.

Just send me your email address and a statement like,
"Add me to your concert list."

David Isenberg
isen at isen.com
508-548-5924