[Classifieds] Fans of Mendelssohn or Mozart? Concerts this weekend

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue May 2 15:42:39 EDT 2023

Hi all,

The chorus I sing with—Cape Cod Chorale<https://capecodchorale.org/>—is doing a joint concert with Choral Arts Society of Scituate this year. The Sunday concert is at Mashpee High School<https://www.tix.com/ticket-sales/capecodchorale/5426> (the Saturday concert is in Scituate<https://www.choralartsociety.org/>).

We’re performing Mozart’s Requiem, along with a couple pieces by Fanny and Felix Mendelssohn (siblings). It should be a great concert.

If you’re interested, tickets for Sunday are available here<https://www.tix.com/ticket-sales/capecodchorale/5426>.

Please spread the word!

Véronique

[cid:image002.png at 01D97D0C.A7461D90]

Véronique LaCapra, PhD<https://www2.whoi.edu/staff/vlacapra/>
Director of Special Projects, Advancement
[signature_1005462319]
O: 508.289.2990 | C: 202.701.4265
They/them She/her

www.whoi.edu<http://www.whoi.edu/>
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WoodsHoleOcean/> | T<https://twitter.com/bentleyu>witter<https://twitter.com/whoi>  | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodsHoleOceanInst> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/whoi.ocean/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/woods-hole-oceanographic-institution>