[Classifieds] Permablitz in Falmouth 6/3/23

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri May 5 10:41:51 EDT 2023

Join us for a day of reworking this well-thought-out yard to include lots of pollinators and edibles.  This yard already has many elements but we will add the finishing touches with some fruit tree guilds, pollinator beds and an herb spiral.  There are a variety of challenging sun exposures, topography, and space constraints that we have designed around.

The day will be a mixture of mini workshops and actual hands-on work alongside the other participants. Snacks, beverages and lunch will be provided.

This is a full-day commitment from 9 AM -3 PM!

Register and learn more:

https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/BbZjVubUqdfRQPdJQPV9-A